- TAJIMA MOTOR CORPORATION Co.,Ltd.
- HEAD OFFICE: Nakano Tokyo, JAPAN
- TOKYO OFFICE: Itabashi Tokyo, JAPAN
- FUKUROI INTERNATIONAL NEXT GENERATION CAR CENTER:Fukuroi Shizuoka, JAPAN
- SHIZUOKA IWATA R&D CENTER: Iwata Shizuoka, JAPAN
- HIRAMA LOGISTICS CENTER: Iwata Shizuoka, JAPAN
- 1978 Foundation
- 1983 Registered as corporation
- Capital stock
- 30,000,000 yen
- Number of employees
- employees 160
- Business summary
- -Development, design, manufacture, assembly, sales and purchase,
importing and other transactions relating to racing cars and to component
parts and replacement parts of said automobiles.
- -Development, design, manufacture, assembly, sales and purchase,
importing and other transactions relating to electric vehicles and to
component parts and replacement parts of said automobiles.
- -Design and manufacturing of motor and instrument and sales.
- -Competitions and street car parts design, manufacturing, development
- -Design, manufacturing and development consulting service for cars.
- -Racing events planning, production, advertising and performance.
- -Technical research and development of next generation energy
connection and sales.
- - Automotive dealership including car inspection, maintenance service and
automotive dealership related businesses.
- - Wholesale business of domestic and overseas merchandise.
- Affiliated Companies
- SIM-Drive Corporation
- Monster Sport Europe (UK)
- Monster Sport Australia (Australia)
- Main client
CAR MATE MFG.CO.,LTD.
Driver Stand Co., Ltd.
Fujitsubo Giken Kogyo Co., Ltd.
Fukuroi City Hall
Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd.
IHI TRADING. INC.
Iwata City Hall
MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES
Nissan Motorsports International Co., Ltd.
NISSEI INDUSTRIES CO., LTD.
PEUGEOT CITROEN JAPON Co., Ltd.
Porsche Japan KK
Shizuoka Mitsubishi Motor Sales Co.,ltd.
SUZUKI BUSINESS Co.,Ltd
SUZUKI MOTOR CORPORATION
SUZUKI Sales net work
TABUCHI ELECTRIC CO.,LTD.
Toyota Motor Corporation
Kitamura Co., Ltd.
Kodansha BC Ltd.
NHK Enterprises, Inc.
Nippon Television Network
SANCO CREATIVE LIFE
Sunrise Solartech Co.,Ltd.
Tokyo Broadcasting System
TOKYU HANDS INC.
TV TOKYO Corporation
Yodobashi Camera Co.,Ltd.
CEO / FOUNDER
- Nobuhiro Tajima
- Chairman / CEO of Tajima Motor Corporation
- - President and CEO of SIM-Drive Corporation
- - Chief Commissioner of APEV (Association for the Promotion of Electric Vehicles)
- - Chief Commissioner of APTS (Association for the Promotion of Floating Tsunami Shelters)
- - Iwata Creation of New Industries Council, Director
- Fukuroi City Industry-Academia-Government Collaboration Promotion Consortium
- Director of JEVRA (Japan Electric Vehicle Race Association)
- - Chairman of JAF Certified ‘Team Monster’
He is well known as a great driver “Monster” world-wide. At the legendary Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, he won 10 total champion titles; 7 of which were overall championships, where
6 were achieved successively through 2006 to 2011. In 2011, he broke the elusive 10 minutes barrier and set the new record. He currently focuses on electric powered vehicles and aims to popularize transportation based on clean natural energy and worked on the establishment of APEV (Association for the Promotion of Electric Vehicles) which later he became Chief Commissioner of APEV. He works hard as a businessman and a race driver.
- -Founded Monster International in Tokyo.
- -Registered and established “Monster International Co., Ltd.”
- -Opened Monster-Takaido at the same time.
- -The Company forms a business alliance with SUZUKI MOTOR CORPORATION.
- -R&D center established in iwata, Shizuoka Prefecture.
- -“MONSTER International” renames its business to “TAJIMA MOTOR CORPORATION”
- -NATURAL ENERGY Division is established.Started research and development of electric vehicle and solar energy generation and wind generation
- -Published formula style electric vehicle “EV mini Sport”.Development of “EV conversion kit” and “Small EV commuter”is in progress.
- -Ryuyo Factory is renamed to “Shizuoka Iwata R&D Center”
- -Grand Opening of Monster Sport Shizuoka Iwata Shop in Iwata City, Shizuoka Prefecture
- -Authorized Master Distributor of Japan for ‘Sunrise Solartech’ Photovoltaic Panels
- -Authorized Master Distributor of Japan for the action video camera ‘GoPro’
- -Shizuoka Prefecture Approval of 2011 Subsidy for Electric Vehicle Research and Development Business
- -Pikes Peak International Hill Climb race(CO, USA) with the ‘MONSTER SPORT SX4 Pikes Peak Special’
First to break the ’10 Minute Barrier’ and set the new world record.
- -Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry Subsidy Approval for domestic location development (EV Manufacturing)
- -Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry Subsidy Approval for utilization of community resources (EV Development)
- -Pikes Peak International Hill Climb race (CO, USA) with an all original EV racing car “E-RUNNER Pikes Peak Special”.
- -Tsunami & Flood Floating Shelter SAFE + (Safe Plus) Development Press Release
- -2013 Ultra Compact Mobility Platform announcement
- -Pikes Peak International Hill Climb race (CO, USA) with an all original EV racing car “E-RUNNER Pikes Peak Special” Victorious as Electric Class Champion
- -Tsunami & Flood Floating Shelter SAFE + (Safe Plus) Product Launch Announcement
- -Pikes Peak International Hill Climb race (CO, USA) with an all original EV racing car “E-RUNNER Pikes Peak Special”
- -Tsunami & Flood Floating Shelter SAFE + (Safe Plus) 300 Series Product Launch Announcement
- -Establishment of ‘Tajima Fukuroi International Next-Generation Car Center’ for further acceleration of research and development of next generation vehicles.
- -Pikes Peak International Hill Climb race (CO, USA) with an New EV racing car “Tajima Rimac E-RUNNER Concept_One”
- -Absorption-type merger of group company “IRD Corporation”
- -Grand opening of ‘Lamborghini Hiroshima’ 6th authorized Lamborghini dealership in Japan.
- Nakano TOKYO, JAPAN: Head office/Sales office/Maintenance factory
- Fukuroi SHIZUOKA. JAPAN: R&D center/Plant/Maintenance factory
- Iwata SHIZUOKA. JAPAN: R&D center/Plant/Sales office/Maintenance factory
- Sahoro HOKKAIDO, JAPAN: Research center/Proving Ground
- Hakodate HOKKAIDO, JAPAN: Sales office/Maintenance factory
- Sendai MIYAGI, JAPAN: Sales office/Maintenance factory (*Opens March 2017)
- Misato SAITAMA, JAPAN: Plant/Sales office
- Itabashi TOKYO, JAPAN: Sales office/Maintenance factory
- Edogawa TOKYO, JAPAN: Sales office/Maintenance factory
- Machida TOKYO, JAPAN: Sales office/Maintenance factory
- CHIBA, JAPAN: Sales office/Maintenance factory
- Nigata, JAPAN: Field Office
- NARA, JAPAN: Sales office/Maintenance factory
- HIROSHIMA, JAPAN: Sales office/Maintenance factory
- FUKUOKA, JAPAN: Sales office/Maintenance factory
- Milton keynes, GREAT BRITAIN: Sales office/Maintenance factory
- Gold coast, AUSTRALIA: Sales office/Maintenance factory